Founded in 1974, with headquarters in Sweden and operations in 15 countries across four continents, Powerbox serves customers all around the globe. The company focuses on four major markets – industrial, medical, transportation/railway and defense – for which it designs and markets premium quality power conversion systems for demanding applications. Powerbox’s mission is to use its expertise to increase customers’ competitiveness by meeting all of their power needs.
Powerbox is a Cosel Group Company.
As a project manager, you will be responsible for managing projects within time- and budget confines and lead the entire process of developing and releasing a new product; from initiation and early customer-engagement to the handover. You will be working with calculation of project life cycle and will keep in touch with our clients, along with managing team members- both within the project, and members from different parts of Powerbox, and sub-contractors.
Since Cosel group is an international company and has a close relationship with other quality units, there will be some travel associated with this position.
Below is a gist of the responsibilities:
- Calculate the product/project life cycle RoI during the design phase
- Manage NRE calculations
- Handling of changes in scope, cost or delivery times
- Follow up project progress including milestones, cost, lead-time, risks etc. and call for milestone meetings
- Secure the quality of the supplied product deliverables
- Secure quality in project and product documentation and in project handover to the line organization
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking a candidate with an electronics background and a minimum of 5 years of documented project management experience with customer focus. PMP/Agile certification is an advantage. Fluency in English is a must. Swedish is an added advantage.
Does this sound like you, then we look forward to your application.