Specops Software is an award-winning software company that develops solutions for desktop and password management which extend the functionality of Windows infrastructure. Specops mission is to protect their customers business data by blocking weak passwords and securing user authentication.
Specops Software helps companies, organizations and educational institutions in more than 50 countries and has offices in the US, Canada, and the UK, the headquarter is located in Stockholm, Sweden. Specops Software has grown steadily since it was founded in 2001 and reports strong turnover and solid profit.
As a Test Automation Engineer you will work with Specops test automation efforts with the software development team at the Stockholm office.
The team, while autonomous, work in close conjunction with a global team of developers, quality assurance testers, DevOps engineers, and product services. You will work in an agile continuous delivery environment, where you deliver to the Specops Cloud offerings, and on-premises products.
As a Test Automation Engineer, your role will be primarily focused on leading Specops test automation efforts with the Stockholm development team. You will need to be hands-on, so a developer background is crucial to succeeding in this role.
As part our team, you will be expected to do the following:
- Analyze and suggest the optimal approach to test automation for a set of products
- Be able to plan, develop and run tests
- Develop and maintain test frameworks for multiple products at different versions
- Maintain and expand existing Selenium tests
- Work with testing activities as part of the work in sprints, including manual testing
Experience and Knowledge
To be successfull in this role we think you have experience using CI to support test automation. You are also able to step up and take responsibility for test processes in a CI / CD pipeline (working with our DevOps team), and you appreciate the importance of reproducible builds and environments isolation in CI.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technology field.
- 5+ years in an agile software development environment, within automation
- 3+ years of experience writing code, preferably using C# .NET
- 3+ years of experience using PowerShell
- Selenium (preferably in C#)
Contact and application
R48 is a collaboration between Active Search AB, Qsearch AB and Talentia AB. Together, we are 25 employees and have cutting edge expertise in the provision of skills for various industries such as finance, insurance, IT, telecom and community building.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact:
Susanne Nilsson at Tel: 072 – 303 15 00, Email: Susanne@active-search.se or
Malin Siegfelt Tel: 073 – 655 09 23, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the person we are looking for? Send in your application below